On the off chance that you are among the numerous individuals who love to prepare crumpets for breakfast or treat, at that point you in reality have the motivation to grin.
The best crumpet recipe ensures you get feathery and light crumpets. Here in South Africa, they are a go-to nibble for a great many people whenever of the day and are prominently known as hotcakes or flapjacks.
In the event that you have been searching for a solid bite, look no further. Flapjacks are heavenly when eaten while still new and warm. That is the reason we have arranged for you this crumpet recipe.
The fixings are not hard to track down, and the recipe is simple to get ready and less tedious. Here are the means by which to make them yourself at home.
What do I need to prepare flapjacks?
- 500 gm cake flour
- Two eggs
- Five tablespoon sugar
- 1½ tablespoon butter, melted
- Four teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 250ml cream
- 250ml milk
- One teaspoon vanilla extract
- Fresh berries and cherries
1. Beat the eggs and gradually add the sugar.
2. Add the milk, salt, and the melted butter to the egg mixture. Mix well.
3. Sift together the flour and baking powder, and add it to the egg mixture.
4. Gradually mix in to form a smooth batter.
5. Drop spoonfuls of batter onto a heated greased nonstick pan.
6. Turn once the top is full of breaking air bubbles, and then cook on the other side until golden brown.
7. Serve the flapjacks with a dollop of honey and a generous handful of fresh berries or cherries.